River Fishing Charters
Fishing trip of a lifetime!
Whether you are going halibut fishing or looking to catch the salmon of a lifetime, Natures Ventures is your go to charter and tour booking company! We work with all the best Captains and Charter boats to make sure your group is perfectly accommodated to your fishing preferences. By booking with us, whether you are river fishing, deep sea fishing, or both, you can arrange it at one site through Natures Ventures.
If you catch the Salmon of a lifetime, there are options to have it mounted, just let us know prior to processing your catch. We have several types of salmon here locally, but probably Anchor Point and the Kenai Peninsula in general are most famous for the King Salmon.
Be sure to check here to verify times and changes to scheduled openings or closings; Alaska Department of Fish and Game. You can also check the same page for hunting permitted times and regulations, this way you can coordinate your trip as a hunting/fishing combo.
Salt Water Fishing:
- King Salmon – May thru August
- Sockeye – June and July
- Coho – July and August
- Pinks – July and August
- Dolly Varden – July and August
- Steelhead – August thru October
- Halibut – May thru October
- Rockfish – May thru August
Fresh Water Fishing:
- King Salmon – June and July
- Sockeye – June thru August
- Coho – August thru October
- Pinks – August
- Dolly Varden – July thru September
- Steelhead Trout – April thru October
- Rainbow Trout – April thru October
- Lake Trout – except September
**Note: While the fish may be open other parts of the year, the above months are the peak months with the largest of the type of fish.